I don't always have my camera, but I always try to catch our moments together on my phone! Ford and I have so much fun together during the day, and I love being able to look back at all these smiles! I am a lucky mama to have such a sweet boy that I get to stay home with, and experience all the moments together!
He loves to swing at the park and yells "weeeee!"
He's such a big boy now he can climb up the stairs and slide down by himself!
Mohawk!
Little boys and big messes!
He loves his fire truck!
Now that's a smile!!!
He hasn't quite mastered the strider, but he loves it!
Such a happy boy!
This is as close as we get to eating vegetables in our house!
Waving to strangers!
Taking a drink!
My little wild man!
He's crazy!
When he's watching Curious George on the iPad is about the only time he sits still!
Cool dude!
My boys!
Using his lawnmower (aka La La) as a chair to play the piano! Smart kid!
I gave him a fork for the first time and he knew exactly what to do with it!
Hanging with some of his favorte buddies Ella and Brian!
Just doing a little lawn mowing before church!
Sommer loved the four wheeler!
This didn't last long (:
These two really love each other!
Little daredevil!
No comments:
Post a Comment