Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

We celebrated Easter this year with Erik's whole family and had so much fun! Ford loved getting to see his cousins and hunt some eggs!  Anna and Adam came up from LA before they take off to Europe for a year!

 
For loves his Auntie Anna and Uncle Adam! He thinks they are #1!!!
 
 
Anna and Adam are moving to Ireland for a year and going to travel all of the world! We are so excited for them, but will miss them so much! These two never take a bad picture (:

 
Smelling the flowers at church!

 
 
Time to hunt for some eggs!!!


 
 
Ford did great hunting eggs, but as soon as he figured out there was candy in the eggs the hunting stopped and the opening started!


 
 
I love this one!

 
Jake getting in on the action!

 
 
Someone else likes candy too!

 
I took at least 20 of these pictures and I didn't get one with all three boys looking at me! I got Jakie and Ford in this one!

and Eli and Jakie in this one!
 
and Ford and Eli in this one!
 
Sweet boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment