While I am a self-confessed germaphobe and clean freak I do my very best to be a fun "boy mom", and let Ford explore and have fun even if it means getting very dirty! We are in the middle of remodeling our yard which means there's a lot of dirt for Ford to play in! Erik just finished getting the new sprinkler system in and the yard is ready for sod so our dirt yard days are numbered! Yesterday while Erik was testing the sprinklers I decided to let Ford go crazy and play in the mud. Erik couldn't believe I was going to let him do it! He had a blast and of course I had to grab my camera to capture it all!!!
Love!
Coop kept getting in the way!
Love this one!
Coop, is this how you do it?
Ford thought Cooper needed a little mud on him too! Cooper is always a good sport!
Mud isn't nearly as fun without your Tonga dump truck!
Watching his Dada in this one!
I did actually try to stop this one!
He figured out very quickly that mud doesn't taste good!




























No comments:
Post a Comment