Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had so much fun spending two weeks in Texas over Christmas! Everyone was awaiting Ford's arrival. We were on the go almost everyday and Ford got to the grand tour of Texas. I didn't take nearly enough pictures, and I didn't even take any pictures with my mom. Sorry Nana :( This was a very special first Christmas for Ford, and I know he loved meeting all of his Texas family!







Ford's cousins thought he should put his big head to some use!!!




Ford wasn't really into it!!!






Ford finally got to meet Shooter!!! We all think he looks like my Dad!











Katy and Jake absolutely loved Ford! It was so sweet to see all three of them together! Ford wathched everything they did, and thought they were so funny!




The weather was so nice over Christmas, so Erik, Katy, Jake, Ford and I took a walk at River Legacy Park. I love this picture of Jake! Two of my favorite boys!!!









What a cute little bear!




After a major blow out we had to take a bath in the sink at my sister's house!









Christmas Eve on the way to church




On Ford's first Christmas Eve he wore the same outfit that Jake wore on his first Christmas! So special!! The only differece was that Jake was 3 months old and Ford was 5 months old! Jake was a big baby boy!!!








Katy was such a big help to me! She loves Ford so much and took him on like he was her own! I did the same thing when she was a baby. Ford slept in her room at night and she would get up with him in the morning so Erik and I could sleep in! Thanks Katy we miss you sooooo much!









Ford watched Jake's every move, and thought that everything he did was funny!















My Mom made Ford a stocking this year to match Katy and Jake's












By far my favorite picture! Ford loves his cousin Katy so much!




My sister is finally an aunt! Having to wait 5 months to meet her favorite nephew about killed my sister! And of course he loved her so much!




Christmas Morning!




The best Christmas gift ever!!!
















What a special first Christmas as a family of 3!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment