Monday, December 17, 2012

Tour de Texas!

Ford and I went home to Texas for a week to visit my family and have an early Christmas. It was a whirlwind, but it was so much fun! As I say often, I didn't take enough pictures, but we got a few good ones!

Katy got to play hookie from School on Friday, so we took Ford to the park!



He loves his Aunt Val!




We took Ford to The Shed for lunch and he was in heaven! They sell all kinds of tractors, and he just ran around looking at all of them and making tractor noises!



I took pictures of Katy, Jake and Ford while I was home. We found this neat old loading dock in Aledo that made for a great background! This was my sister's Christmas card this year!


I love how much these three love each other! Katy and Jake were like my first babies, and now they I get to share my baby with them!






While we were in Texas it was crazy warm for December! We went to my Aunt and Uncle"s beautiful new house, and Ford took a swim in their pool (it was warm outside, but the pool was heated!).


This makes me smile!

He's shivering a little here!

No comments:

Post a Comment