Monday, December 17, 2012

Staying home

Being a stay at home mom definitely has it's good days and bad, but I can honestly say that most of our days are good! We spend a lot of time playing and laughing, and there are many days that I can't imagine my life any other way! I love when I can capture some of our candid moments on video to remind myself on days that I feel like I'm losing my mind, that tomorrow will be a better day! Here's some video of our very silly, animated wild man! This kid keeps me laughing!

I love to make him laugh, and the good part is that it's very easy to get him giggling!

This is a very typical day in our house!

This is his new "hap" move! He was asking me "hap Dada?" while he was eating lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I got really behind on reading blogs and just got all caught up. I love all the posts! Ford is so big and as cute as ever! Can't wait to see y'all in Feb!XOXO

    ReplyDelete