Ford loves the water so much, so I bought him a little dinky $10 pool the other day! It's been well worth the $10 he loves it!!! The first time I put him in I thought I don't need to waste a swim diaper I will just put him in naked. He played for about 20 minutes, and then he got that look and I heard that grunt that I know all too well. Sure enough on his pool's maiden voyage he pooped in it!!! Oh well it's a one man pool, and he has a great Daddy that will fish out his terds, and wash out his pool!!!
His favorite pool/bath toy the blue Solo cup!!!
Taking a little break while Daddy does some clean-up in the pool :)..........
.....And we are back with a clean pool and a mohawk!!!
He has great post pool hair!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment