Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

After Church today, Erik and I took Ford to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures in the Halloween costume my Mom sent us. Unfortunately it was 85 degrees in Santa Cruz, and his velveteen costume is for much cooler weather! We made a quick outfit change, snapped a few pics and then took him out of his "sweat" suit! Here I am stuffing him in his costume with some help from a random little girl at the patch!


He was a good sport even though I am sure he was wondering what in the world we were doing to him!


Thanks for my cute pumpkin costume Nana!!


He looks so uncomfortable here! Next year will be more fun for him!












One day when he is older he is going to say "Mom why where your sunglasses sooooo big!"






No comments:

Post a Comment