Ok so it was really a "play date" for Ashley and I, but we at least put them together for some pictures! These make me laught so hard because Ford not only has so many awkward faces, but his pants are up so high and it looks like he has on a turtle neck!


Sorry Ford, Mommy will do better in the future to not make you look like such a nerd!

Ok so I had to steal this picture off Ashley's blog because it is so stinking cute! Annike has been telling Ashley when I am bigger I can hold Sommer, but for the photo shoot she gave in! The look on her face is priceless!!

HaHaHa!!! Sommer looks better in the pic with Annike than she does in the ones with Ford too! These pictures are hilarious because the kids look SO uncomfortable. I am laughing out loud :)
ReplyDelete