On April 29th my sweet Gram went home to be with Jesus. She lived a full and happy life of 93 years! She was always dressed to the 9's, had her hair "set" every week at the beauty shop, and never left the house without her "face on"! She was as sweet as they come, hilarious (especially in her old age), and loved her family to the fullest! We will miss her terribly, but find peace in knowing she is no longer in pain and made new in heaven!
This was the last time that I saw her at Christmas, and I am so happy I caught this moment between her and Ford. He was taking a long time to warm up to her, and when he finally did he ran up and gave her a big hug! It made her day! So happy I caught this sweet moment!
We stayed for a few days and spent them hanging out by the pool!
All the girls!
We were so happy to see Pawpaw walking again after his accident! Ford wanted to sit inside with him and show him his games on the iPad! So sweet!





















No comments:
Post a Comment