Sunday, November 24, 2013

Train Town!

We went to Sonoma this weekend to check out a place to live and also to take Ford to Train Town. It is this super cute amusement park for little kids that has rides, petting zoo and of course a train! Ford loved it all! I think we will be going a lot more once we move!
 
 
Ford loves animals and has no fear when it comes to feeding an petting them!


 
Train Town has an old western town with a jail, chapel and a saloon!

This boy has no fear! Although he looks terrified on this roller coaster he loved it! He was by far the youngest one riding! I am in the car in front of them and hold the my phone over my head to capture these pics! Luckily I held onto on my phone!
 
 
 
Ford and I rode the "Scrambler" and it is just as the name says! We definitely got scrambled and neither one of us were a fan!! 
 
He's on the train about to go through the tunnel!!!


 
 Mr. Personality waving to his fans as he flies by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment