Wednesday, July 3, 2013

iPhone pics

It's been a while since I downloaded pics from my phone so some of these are kinda old!
 
Ford LOVES to swing and I can't push him high enough!
 
Getting him started young!

 
Curious George or "Ha" as Ford calls him plays a big role in our house! He's even good a playing the piano!
 
"Nah" his blankie and "Ha" his curious George are must haves for naptime and bedtime, well I guess I could say they are must haves anytime!

 
The triple threat...Ha, Nah and his firetruck!
 
We have so good snuggle time after he wakes up from his nap especially if he's grumpy!
 
I love this one because he's wearing monkey, holding monkey and watching monkey!


 
Suckers are hit at our house!



 
He loves his doggie!


 
Oh how my heart already breaks for the day he doesn't want to hold my hand anymore!



 
Dada's shoes!
 
 "Doe Dee Doe" also know as spinning in circles!





 
Morning bubble bath in Mama's tub!
 
George all snuggled in!
 
This was a treat for Ford!



No comments:

Post a Comment