Thursday, January 17, 2013

iPhone pics

Ford and I spend a ton of time outside during the week, and while I usually don't have my camera I try to use my phone to capture some everyday moments! We live in such a beautiful place and I feel so lucky that I get to stay home with Ford and soak up some sun and fresh air too!

One of the very few times Ford has fallen asleep in the stroller while I am running! This was the week after we got home from Texas, and everyday that week he either feel asleep in the car or the stroller! Poor baby was worn out!

This little boy loves to climb and explore! In the winter the storms wash in lots of trees and sticks which make exploring lots of fun!


He loves to hug his mama and I will take it all day long! 



This was Christmas Eve at church. He looked so big in his plaid flannel!


This picture is pure Ford! Carrying a big stick and making so really tough boy noise! I love that he is all boy!

Erik took the week after Christmas off for a "staycation", and we were so happy to have Dada join us on our outdoor adventures!


We deal with a lot of diaper rash in this house which means we go "nakies" quite often! It doesn't ever seem to slow him down though!


This was in Tahoe at Erik's parents cabin! I love how good his form is (:


It was so cold this day at the beach!

I always trying to come up with fun boy stuff to do with Ford, so on this day we built a stick fort! I think he was impressed!


One day the state parks where doing some construction down at the beach and there was a tractor parked in the parking lot! Ford was in heaven! He loves tractors so much and even has a special tractor noise that he makes!

Love his smile and dimple!

We got lucky and it was there the next day too!


Here he is infront of a 1932 Ford Roadster! He loves cars and somehow knew this one was extra special! I kept trying to get him to leave and he just kept saying "a caaaaar"!


More beach time!

Such a happy boy! Even when it's cold we still make it to the beach!


I think there's some rule about running with sticks (:


I'm sure you are seeing a pattern here........the boy loves sticks!


Erik called this pic the "blue steel" look!


Right after I took this pic he stuck that nasty piece of bark in his mouth! We are still not past the phase of sticking gross stuff in our mouth!


He loves to smell flowers, although I'm pretty sure this was a weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment