We are all set for Halloween!!! The pumpkins are carved and Ford's costume is all ready! I decided to go ahead and dress him up to take a few pictures! I wasn't sure if he would wear it or not, but he was a trooper and even set still for a few pictures! He's the cutest little bear I've ever seen!
A bit of a serious boy here, just a few minutes before he took a nasty tumble off a step:( You can see the knot forming on the right side of his head!
Not much smiling tonight!
A few nights later we got all dressed up!
Now we just have a little bruise on the his head!
This one is my favorite!
Ford sure does LOVE his Dada!
Nice job carving the pumpkins Dada!!!
I had to throw in a few from last year!!! What a difference a year makes! I can't believe how big my little pumpkin has gotten!
No comments:
Post a Comment