Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend in L.A.

We had such a great weekend in LA, and loved being able to spend time with Auntie Anna and Uncle Adam. Ford of course LOVED them, and was such a good boy all weekend. His second tooth was cutting through this weekend, and he was still such a sweet boy. We took Ford swimming for the first time and he loved it!!! I thought he might be a little intimidated, but he took right to it. Here is some video of our little fish!!!







Erik was such a proud Dad!!!
Ford's punk LA look!!!
If you look close you can see his newest tooth!!
We have to hold his arms down so he won't pull off his sunglasses....he's not a fan!

such a happy boy!!!
LOVE


Ford loved Anna and was always checking to make sure she was watching him! He is such a little flirt already!!
His face cracks me up in this picture! What do you think...... does he like swimming???

We went out to Malibu on Saturday and it was a little foggy, but we still had fun!!!
Wathcing Erik be a Dad never gets old! Next to being Ford's Mommy nothing melts my heart more than watching Erik's total adoration of Ford. He is such a great Dad and is completely in love with his little boy. My heart could just explode when I see them together!!!
I just love this little face!! I still look at him and think "where did you come from!"
I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day this year. We went for a hike in Topanga Canyon and then had a picnic!!! It was a little bit of an intense hike to do with a 9 month old (Erik and Adam basically carried the jogging stroller up most of the hike), but Ford was a trooper and did great!!! Being Ford's Mommy is an unmatched happiness. I had know idea how deeply you could love a child. I absolutely love being a mom, and being able to share this incredible journey with Erik!! I feel unbelievably blessed to have the honor to be a mommy to Ford and a wife to Erik!!! Thanks Anna, Adam, Erik and Ford for making me feel so speical and loved on Mother's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment