Friday, February 10, 2012

Another step!

Ford has taken another step towards being a big boy. My heart is so torn about him getting older. On one hand I so look forward to seeing him grow and develop, but on the other hand it pains my heart to know that he will never be this age again! I just recently ordered him a high chair (which I assembled all by myself :), and of course I had to capture this first in a photo!!!


He still looks pretty little though!

The high chair makes feeding him much easier than using the bumbo. There are fewer places for him to escape. He can't arch his back and throw his head backwards or lean all the way forward and try to eat his feet instead!!! Trying to feed a moving target is a challenge!!!

I tried giving him some puffs to help him learn how to feed himself, and of course just like all new foods introduced to him he was not a fan!!!

I also don't think he is ready either seeing as I thought I was going to have to perform the heimlich on him after a gagging choking fit! The puffs are supposed to dissolve and don't require chewing, but they didn't dissolve quite as fast as I thought they would!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment